2020 Season Rentals
- Opening Day: Begins Monday, June 8, 2020. Reservations must be made in advance.
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday: 11 am to 4:45 pm
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday: 11 am to 7 pm
The following are available for $7 per 30 minute rental:
- Aqua Trikes
- Paddle Boards
Children Use of Fleet Regulations
- Children ages 9 and younger must be accompanied by a responsible guardian 16 or older, and a waiver must be signed for each boater.
- Stand up paddle boards are for ages 12 and older and single riders only.
- CORCLs are ages 6 through 15 and at parents discretion.
Wearing of Masks
The Town of Windsor Parks, Recreation & Culture Department recommends that all participants wear a mask. Town staff are required to wear a mask.
When you show up for your time slot, please stay in your car until your reserved start time as we will be cleaning equipment. When you arrive at the site, please conduct a self-assessment prior to entry. A Symptom Check flyer will be posted for you to reference. If you are experiencing symptoms or have been exposed to COVID-19, DO NOT ENTER. Please make use of the hand sanitizing station when entering and exiting the rental area. Please wait your turn in line, while maintaining 6-foot of distance throughout the check-in process. You will be greeted by staff who will confirm your reservation, check you in and send you out on your boat. If you have any questions or concerns please call 970-674-3500.
Patrons are requested to social distance. Patrons should maintain a six foot buffer zone between themselves and others, unless from the same household.
The concessions building restrooms and the Firehouse Museum Restrooms will remain open and cleaned every hour. Outdoor showers will be on.
Lost & Found
We will no longer have a Lost & Found. However, understand that if we find IDs, wallets, purses, cell phones or jewelry we will secure those items for temporary safe keeping.
Concessions will not be available at this time.