View all facilities
Eastman Oxbow Disc Golf Course
The Oxbow Disc Golf Course is located at Eastman Park. Go to the end of Eastman Park Drive to the west of the barrier.
Disc Gold Course Rules
- Respect the land. Pick up litter and keep the course clean and undamaged for all to enjoy.
- Never throw until the players ahead of you are out of range, and until the fairway is completely clear of spectators, pedestrians, and any other land users.
- Disc Golf is played by throwing a flying disc from the tee areas to the baskets.
- One stroke is counted each time the disc is thrown, and when a penalty is incurred.
- Each hole begins at the marked tee area.
- After teeing off, the player whose disc is farthest from the hole always throws first.
- Subsequent throws must be made with a supporting point behind where the previous throw landed.
- A follow through over the lie is allowed only if the lie is over 10 meters from the basket.
- A disc that comes to rest inside the basket or chains marks a successful completion of that hole. A disc that comes to rest on top of the basket is not a completion of that hole.
- A throw that lands out of bounds may be played from either the point where the disc went out of bounds or from the previous lie. One stoke penalty is incurred for throwing out of bounds.
- The player with the fewest strokes on the previous hole is first to tee off on the next hole.
- The winner is the golfer with the lowest score after the completion of all holes.