July 4th Activities
Windsor Lake at Boardwalk Park
100 N. 5th St., Windsor, CO 80550
Celebrate Fourth of July with the Town of Windsor!
Live music by the Greeley Philharmonic Orchestra will play prior to the fireworks display from 7:15 p.m. to 9:15 p.m., weather permitting. Bring your lawn chairs and blankets to enjoy live music at the Boardwalk Park Bandshell prior to the annual fireworks display!
Fireworks are returning to Boardwalk Park for on-site viewing, weather permitting. Fireworks will launch shortly after 9:15 p.m.
Activities, Food Trucks & Vendors
There will be a wide selection of items for sale from local food trucks and vendors from 10 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. Food trucks and vendors can be found under the Boardwalk Park Market Pavilion. The Windsor Lake concessions stand will also remain open.
July 4 is a non-motorized boating day. Permits are required for personal watercraft and can be on the water until 8 p.m. Watercraft rentals on Windsor Lake will be open from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Saturday evening at 8:30 p.m., the North Section of the Windsor Lake Trail, including the dog swim beach, will be closed in preparation of the event.
Fifth Street will remain open for July 4. Turn lanes on 4th through 7th streets will close at dusk. Additional handicap parking will be available in the Boardwalk Park parking lot off Birch Street. Turn lanes at 6th and 7th will be closed at 7 a.m.
To ensure a safe Fourth of July celebration, the public is asked to respect the following:
- Glass is not permitted in town parks.
- Charcoal grills are prohibited, as well as gas grills more than 200 square inches and tanks weighing more than 1 pound or 16 ounces.
- Tents and portable shelters are prohibited after 6 p.m.
- Pets must be on leash at all times. For your pet’s comfort, it is recommended to leave them at home during the fireworks display.
- Parking on Hwy. 257 along Windsor Lake will be prohibited beginning at 7 a.m.
- Cross railroad tracks at designated crossings.
- Please note, the Town of Windsor does not allow smoking or vaping in our parks, trails or natural areas, except within a parking area.