Reserve your swim party online for $120. This cost includes:
- Party room usage for 1 hour
- Usage of the aquatics facility for the day for up to 30 guests. Provided wristbands are required for all attendees entering the pool area whether swimming or not.
- Children under the age of 9 must be with an adult at all times in the facility.
- When utilizing the aquatic facility there is a 1:3 ratio of adult to children at all times.
- Children 6 and under must be accompanied in the water by a guardian 16 years or older. The guardian must be within arms reach of the child at all times.
- Please take note of our pool hours and plan your swimming time accordingly.
- There is to be no food, drinks, or gum in the pool area. Space is limited so please plan to utilize our lockers or store your party supplies in your vehicle.
Preschool Open Gym Parties
Our Preschool Open Gym Party is $125 and includes the use of the Party Room for 1 hour followed by 1 hour of preschool gym play in the half gym for up to 30 guests. This party package is designed for kids ages 6 and under.
- Guests using toys must be 6 or under.
- Adult supervision is required.
- No food and drink are allowed in the gym.
- Party must gather toys at the end of their event.
|Other Days||When the gym is not in use|
The party must take place before the Nerf war.
|Party Package Option||Cost||Items Included|
- No aiming above the shoulders
- Safety glasses must be worn at all times
- No horse/rough play
- 1 adult per every 5 children to help supervise
- Keep bullets at ground level
- No food or drink in the gym
- Parents can provide music. Music must be PG (family-friendly)
- Party can access the gym 15 minutes before the Nerf time for setup.
Birthday Party Guidelines
- The party host may enter the party room ten minutes prior to the start of your party. Birthday party guests must use the specified room for the specified time and date and must be fully dressed in street clothes and shoes at all times.
- Party rentals must be made at least two weeks in advance. All fees are due at the time of the request. Rental reservations are handled exclusively by the Windsor Community Recreation Center.
- Cancellations or changes must be made to the scheduling office at least seven days prior to the event date. Cancellations made seven days or more in advance will receive a full refund. Cancellations made less than seven days in advance will not receive a refund and will forfeit their entire fee.
- You are responsible for all attendees at your event.
- No tape, tacks, wires, screws or other objects leaving holes or marks are allowed to be used on walls, floors, ceilings or furniture. Glitter or confetti is not allowed. No Piñatas in the party rooms. Balloons are not allowed in the lobby or pool area.
- Guests are responsible for picking up any trash on the tables and disposal in the trash receptacles provided. The host will be charged for any extraordinary cleanup or damages incurred during the event.
- Outside food is allowed up to and including cakes, pizza, etc. Alcoholic beverages are not permitted in the building.