Open Gym hours are subject to change without prior notice. Check out the Open Gym Schedule (PDF) and call ahead at 970-674-3500 to confirm hours. The Windsor Parks, Recreation and Culture Department offers daily admission options as well as membership opportunities.
- All age groups can utilize the available gym space during Open Gym hours.
- Basketball will be played 1/2 court and/or 1/3 court depending on the size of the group.
- Participants should not expect full court accommodations.
- Volleyball nets will be setup if space is available with a minimum of 6 players will be required to set up a volleyball net.
- Customers should call no more than 15 minutes prior to their arrival to check on availability.
Adult &Youth Leagues
Open gym is unavailable during adult and youth league times. The gym will be closed during scheduled league activities.
Preschool Open Gym
Join us for fun and play using a variety of motor skill equipment. Play with your child on gym mats, toss beanbags, play catch and enjoy other activities together. An adult must accompany their children and we require a ratio of at least 1 adult for every 3 children. Parent participation throughout the program is required.
Anyone 55 years and older can participate in this drop-in, pick-up game activity. This program will utilize 1/2 of the Gym and the other 1/2 will remain open for community open gym opportunities. Wednesdays Only.
Note: Additional gym space may be available at any given time. However, this would be a temporary situation and should not be expected.
The Community Recreation Center may not be used for private or commercial purposes unless such activity has been approved by the Town of Windsor Recreation Division. Examples of prohibited activity include, but are not limited to:
- Organized athletic team/individual practices or workouts
- Personal training
- Private instruction
If you are interested in renting the facility please refer to the Community Recreation Center rental packet.