Community Recreation Center Indoor Pool
The Community Recreation Center indoor pool is open year-round and closes one hour prior to the Community Recreation Center daily. Admission to the indoor pool is included in your daily admission, punch pass or membership to the Community Recreation Center. The pool features:
- 23-person hot tub
- 3-lap lane pool
- Enclosed water slide (available after 10 a.m. Monday-Friday)
- Lazy river
- Zero-depth entry pool with play features (turned on daily at 10 a.m.)
The Lap Pool is unavailable from 9 - 10 a.m. Monday-Friday for aqua aerobic classes.
The Activity Pool is closed from 5:00 - 6:55 p.m. Monday-Thursday and 8 - 9:30 a.m. on Saturdays for swim lessons.
Hot Tub Rules
- Caution, use at your own risk.
- Elderly persons, pregnant women and those with other health conditions should consult a physician before using the hot tub.
- During scheduled times children 7 and older are allowed in the hot tub at parent's discretion and must be accompanied by an adult until age 13.
- Extended exposure may result in nausea, dizziness or fainting - do not exceed 10 minutes.
- The maximum capacity is 23 persons.
- Pool area is closed when no lifeguard is present.
- Parents are responsible for the safety of their children.
- No headfirst entries.
- No excessive breath-holding.
- Please walk.
- Children 6 and under must be accompanied in the water by a guardian 16 years or older. The guardian must be within arm's reach of the child at all times.
- Children 9 and under must be directly supervised by a guardian 16 years or older.
- Swim diapers are required.
- Please approve all flotation devices and toys with a pool employee prior to use.
- Only water is allowed in the pool area. No food or gum.
- Please do not bring glass of any kind into the facility.
- Please secure your belongings; management is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged property.
- Proper swimwear is required.
- Staff has the final say in all matters.